Riverbed solutions help companies transition from legacy hardware to a new software-defined and cloud-centric approach to networking and application delivery for the digital age. The Riverbed Application Performance Platform™ takes Riverbed’s SD-WAN solution for agile networking that really works, and adds to this digital backbone industry-leading solutions for WAN optimization and hybrid networking, for branch IT orchestration, and for end-to-end visibility from device to cloud. All these solutions are integrated in a flexible, modular, digital architecture that delivers any apps, data and services from any public or private cloud across any network to any end-point, with the best possible user experience as determined by business policy.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
Title: Service Provider Sales Executive
Location: US Open
• Global, quota carrying role working closely with Riverbed and Service Provider's sales and product management organizations.
• Global Sales and Service Development responsibilities in the embedding of Riverbed in joint go-to-market offerings and end user accounts.
• Focused on driving adoption by Tier 1 and Tier 2 Service Providers of Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) solutions, Software Defined WAN (SDWAN)/Hybrid VPN, Cloud & Managed Services solutions for the full Riverbed portfolio.
• Responsible for driving differential revenue growth for Riverbed with SP as a partner and influencer of Riverbed’s solutions and services.
• Demonstrated and deep experience working in the “C” level environment across all aspects of accounts.
• Establish or refine current programs and contracts that provide SP the ability to resell Riverbed products and services, garner influence and adopt Riverbed products and services.
• Solution Offering: Work with SP to understand current offerings and amend to include Riverbed as part of core offerings and dedicated alliance.
• Strong demonstrated expertise in creating, executing on, and driving solutions selling and product marketing for application and infrastructure software, especially in the context of major partnerships.
• Proven ability to plan and execute on go to market approaches, joint value propositions, and business cases around SP's.
• Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from SP sales, marketing, and technical management.
• Documented successful performance in a high energy, fast-paced start-up environment
• Ability to travel up to 50%-60% of the time - 20% internationally
• Prior experience with Global Tier 1 SP's such as CenturyLink/Level3, Sprint, and certain Tier 1 and 2 Cloud Service Providers.
• Bachelor Degree preferred, MBA a plus
• 10+ years of sales experience, tech sales and alliance management roles.
• Must be sales driven and have carried a bag /quota.
*This is a "hunting" sales role focused on new services development for both sell-to and sell-through opportunities.
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.