Riverbed solutions help companies transition from legacy hardware to a new software-defined and cloud-centric approach to networking and application delivery for the digital age. The Riverbed Application Performance Platform™ takes Riverbed’s SD-WAN solution for agile networking that really works, and adds to this digital backbone industry-leading solutions for WAN optimization and hybrid networking, for branch IT orchestration, and for end-to-end visibility from device to cloud. All these solutions are integrated in a flexible, modular, digital architecture that delivers any apps, data and services from any public or private cloud across any network to any end-point, with the best possible user experience as determined by business policy.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
Title: SI/SP Sales Executive
Location: United States (remote)
• Americas Region (AMS), quota carrying role working closely with Riverbed and SI/SP sales and product management organizations;
• Partners of focus are, but may not be limited to: CenturyLink, Level 3, Sprint, and Dimension Data;
• The role reports directly to the Vice President of Worldwide SI/SP Sales;
• The role will focus on the AMS region relationships with the above partners in both the development of new service offerings and the enablement of sales execution activities between each partner and Riverbed;
• Service development efforts will focus responsibilities in the embedding of Riverbed solutions in joint go-to-market offerings of the SI and SP partners;
• Enablement and sales execution responsibilities are to align across Riverbed’s product, management, channel and field marketing, business development, sales and other organizations to ensure proper ‘stand-up’ of new services and demand generation of these offerings;
• Focused on driving adoption by SISPs of Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) solution VNFs (Virtual Network Functions), Software Defined WAN (SDWAN)/Hybrid VPN, Cloud & Managed Services, Visibility Services, and End user Experience Services, representing the full breadth of the Riverbed portfolio;
• Responsible for driving differential revenue growth for Riverbed with SI/SPs as a partner and influencer of Riverbed’s solutions and services;
• Demonstrated and deep experience working in the executive level environment across all functions of the SI/SP partners;
• Establish or amend contracts allowing for the SI/SP’s the ability to deliver Riverbed products and services to market;
• Solution Offering: Work with SI/SPs to understand current offerings and amend to include Riverbed as part of core offerings;
• Strong demonstrated expertise in creating, executing on, and driving solutions selling for application and infrastructure software, especially in the context of major partnerships;
• Proven ability to plan and execute on go-to-market approaches, joint value propositions, and business cases around SI/SPs;
• Bring cross-functional influence and relationship-building skills toward a broad constituency ranging from SI sales, marketing, and technical management within Riverbed and the SI/SP partner;
• Documented successful performance in a high energy, fast-paced start-up environment, and;
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, mostly within the AMS region, with some intercontinental travel.
• Prior experience with Global Tier 1 SI/SPs;
• Bachelor Degree, MBA preferred;
• 10+ years of sales experience, tech sales, and alliance management roles, and;
• Must be sales driven and have carried a bag /quota.
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.