Riverbed solutions help companies transition from legacy hardware to a new software-defined and cloud-centric approach to networking and application delivery for the digital age. The Riverbed Application Performance Platform™ takes Riverbed’s SD-WAN solution for agile networking that really works, and adds to this digital backbone industry-leading solutions for WAN optimization and hybrid networking, for branch IT orchestration, and for end-to-end visibility from device to cloud. All these solutions are integrated in a flexible, modular, digital architecture that delivers any apps, data and services from any public or private cloud across any network to any end-point, with the best possible user experience as determined by business policy.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
Analyst will be responsible for cross-functional systems/ process projects related to Product Configuration rules, Pricing Administration (pricing implementation & price lists in all related systems), BOM and Product Structure architecture.
Serve as liaison between business users (Manufacturing, Finance, Product Management, Sales Operations, Order Management and IT) to support requirements definition and prioritization, development and integration, implementation (Oracle) coordination and project management.
Also responsible for planning and business processes and systems changes and for streamlining user testing and validation processes.
- Product Setup- setting up SKU’s with required attributes
- Have a clear understanding of BOM structure (CTO, PTO) as required for Oracle implementation to meet Product Management goals
- Load pricing as driven by the BOM and Oracle.
- Prior experience with pricelists, pricelist publication and management a plus.
- Familiar with tools like Agile, SFDC etc.
- Perform testing and verification of Quote tool, work closely with sales ops to resolve issues
- Understand Quote to Cash process
- A good understanding of Oracle & modules- Advanced pricing,
- Develop test strategies, test scenarios and test cases, including execution and test run validation as driven by Product Management requirements
- Understanding of Oracle Categories and Attributes and their use.
- Gather, characterize, and document business requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- Drive a cross-functional team as needed to identify gaps and best practice solutions, that meet the business requirements.
- Manage requirement changes efficiently
- Must work closely with Sales Operations, Order Management, Support, Manufacturing and Finance
- Work closely with IT to clarify and scope the requirements to ensure systems development and resolution of issues/ requests.
- Work with IT and business to define integration testing approach and definition of integrated test scenarios to support end to end business processes, documenting expected results
- Identify data required and define acceptance criteria for integrated test scenarios
- Manage the business aspects of detailed cutover and support live solution in Production during stabilization period
- Responsible for the coordination of deployment activities, including the communication required for success.
7-10 years of experience developing, testing and implementing ERP, BOM and pricing solutions.
- Ability to work independently across functions with differing levels of individual contributors and managers. Must be a self-driven individual who can motivate others.
- Strong operational experience with expertise with streamlining bill of materials, product structures; pricing structures and marketing level parts is highly desired
- Must have strong influencing skills
- Must be very detail oriented
- Excellent planning and project management with ability to track tasks to completion, assess risk, plan contingencies and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment and make sound business decisions
- Must have strong problem solving skills and be able to effectively facilitate issue resolution.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to provide appropriate updates to stakeholders and management.
- Experience working with BOM Management, Part Management, ECO Management, Agile.
- Ability to learn and setup the Riverbeds’ Quote tool (Powerstrip)
- Tools- must be well versed in MS office,
BS/ BA required.
- 7-10 years’ combined experience in Operations, Manufacturing, and IT in the high tech industry.
- Project Management experience desired; formal training preferred.
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.