Riverbed solutions help companies transition from legacy hardware to a new software-defined and cloud-centric approach to networking and application delivery for the digital age. The Riverbed Application Performance Platform™ takes Riverbed’s SD-WAN solution for agile networking that really works, and adds to this digital backbone industry-leading solutions for WAN optimization and hybrid networking, for branch IT orchestration, and for end-to-end visibility from device to cloud. All these solutions are integrated in a flexible, modular, digital architecture that delivers any apps, data and services from any public or private cloud across any network to any end-point, with the best possible user experience as determined by business policy.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
ARE YOU A MARKETING LEADER THAT WANTS TO MAKE AN IMPACT?
Are you a seasoned marketing expert that knows how to build relationships and create programs that create marketing pipeline and shared revenue opportunities with the partner community? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you are strategic, problem-solving, and executing? If so, consider Riverbed Technology for your next career opportunity.
This role will work report to the VP of Americas Marketing, and work closely with the America’s partner sales team and worldwide partner marketing organization to design programs and campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue opportunities to and through key partners across the Americas.
- Develop an America’s channel marketing strategy and execution plan to sell and promote Riverbed solution offerings, working closely with worldwide channel marketing and channel sales to drive alignment, pipeline and growth for RVBD.
- Build effective relationships and collaborate with key partners and their marketing teams to develop and execute plans that could be co-funded/funded through Riverbed’s MDF (market development funds) program.
- Manage the territory acceleration strategy with key partners, and ensure integration and alignment between global and field marketing to accelerate our reach, awareness and joint GTM motions.
- Work closely with Riverbed Channel Sales Managers to ensure strong alignment on goals, objectives and execution.
- Utilize demand generation best practices to execute, track, evaluate and report the impact of partner marketing, and align/manage the AMER MDF strategy and allocation, working closely with global corporate marketing to ensure accuracy and predictability across stakeholders.
- Identify partner and customer stories that we can use to promote Riverbed solutions
- Work closely with the global SI and SP team and determine alignment or execution in the field that may drive further attach in the America’s
- Ensure consistent communications for America’s partners via Riverbed communication channels
- Be the voice of the America’s field marketing team, representing the channel business
The ideal candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Industry Expertise and Experience: 8-10 years’ experience working in software, hardware, networking or cloud computing in a partner marketing function
- Campaign and Demand Generation: leverage targeting, campaigns, content, and partner execution to land global campaigns in market with partners.
- Strong Planning, Project Management and Reporting: organized planning and process management, tracking, and ability to drive accountability
- Marketing Communications: strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Measurement: ability to manage projects on time, on budget with controlled set of resources, and leverage operations tools to track campaign and sales activity for predictable pipeline building
- Relationship Management: ability to manage executive relationships, peer relationships, partner relationships to effectively influence and execute.
- Deal with Ambiguity: has worked in channel marketing roles, and knows how to navigating a highly-matrixed and growth-oriented business environment with effective organization and communication skills that facilitate change management.
- 8-10+ years’ experience creating and managing go-to-market, campaign or demand generation in a medium to large size technology company
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing preferred; MBA a plus
- Proven ability to work effectively in a matrix management environment, building and leading strong direct and virtual teams.
- Results-driven, Self-motivated, organized, proactive, collaborative
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM systems - experience with Eloqua and Salesforce.com preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.