Riverbed’s enables companies to transform digitally while achieving a competitive advantage by maximizing employee productivity and leveraging IT to create new forms of operational agility. Riverbed does this by helping them modernize their networks and applications with industry-leading cloud networking, digital experience management, and software-defined edge IT solutions.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
The Senior Manager of Solutions Marketing for Riverbed will report to the Director of Solutions Marketing. Candidates for this role should demonstrate content creation expertise, creativity, focus on customer’s outcomes/benefits, and a passion to increase revenue and market-share.
- Solutions Marketing Content: Work closely with sales enablement, product marketing, product management and engineering teams to translate technical specifications into marketing assets including solution overviews, sales plays, solution briefs, customer case studies, interactive web content, and storylines that describe Riverbed’s diverse portfolio of products, features and benefits.
- Customize Sales Enablement Programs: Produce industry and account-specific content for sales presentations and customer onsite meetings that addresses target customers' pain points. Plan and develop sales training and events. Develop excellent material for campaigns to drive demand gen.
- Industry Marketing: Adapt to Riverbed’s vision and value proposition to specific applications and industries making the solution(s) relevant to the different types of decision makers.
- Lead solutions marketing content creation for sales playbooks and customer facing collateral (i.e. value propositions, solutions briefs, customer presentations, sales presentations, website content creation, etc.)
- Support Demand generation activities, including campaign kits, field enablement kits and content for tradeshows relevant to the solution.
- Collaborate on messaging, positioning and development for solution areas working with peers from product marketing teams, CTO, technical marketing, engineering, sales and product management teams.
- Interface with other senior management members across sales, business units, technical marketing, product management, product marketing, campaigns and field marketing as well as customers, press, and industry analysts.
- A minimum of 7+ years in product marketing or management or solutions marketing in high-tech marketing environment.
- Deep understanding of Cloud and Data center technologies and trends including some or all of the following: Networking, IaaS, SaaS, SD-WAN, APM, NPM, EUEM
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including creating written content (sales tools) and giving presentations to audiences at conferences/seminars.
- Team player who excels at both strategy and execution, who can effectively work cross-functionally to drive results.
- Ability to define externally facing business processes, industry trends, pain points and personas of various buyers across various industries
- Technical understanding and the ability to create and communicate the right high-level business value message focusing on customer outcomes.
- Strong leadership and influence skills with business and functional organizations.
- An undergraduate degree is required; Bachelor’s of Science preferred and an MBA or related graduate degree is desirable.
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.