Riverbed solutions help companies transition from legacy hardware to a new software-defined and cloud-centric approach to networking and application delivery for the digital age. The Riverbed Application Performance Platform™ takes Riverbed’s SD-WAN solution for agile networking that really works, and adds to this digital backbone industry-leading solutions for WAN optimization and hybrid networking, for branch IT orchestration, and for end-to-end visibility from device to cloud. All these solutions are integrated in a flexible, modular, digital architecture that delivers any apps, data and services from any public or private cloud across any network to any end-point, with the best possible user experience as determined by business policy.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
Title: Territory Sales Executive - WiFi
• Prospect Enterprise accounts, generate interest, qualify and develop new business.
• Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned to the defined account List
• Develop an overall account strategy leading to the deployment of partner and internal Riverbed resources selling effort into assigned accounts. Leverage Sales management time as appropriate for closing actions
• Identify, penetrate and secure potential targets through a relationship-based approach
• Orchestrate complex sales involving partners and internal Riverbed Sales, Marketing and Americas Executive leadership
• Maintain and retain long term client relationships; participating in retention and up sell opportunities
• BA/BS degree with 7+ years’ relevant experience selling high-end hybrid enterprise solutions with a focus on mid-market accounts, preferably in one or more of the following disciplines: Application Architectures & Performance Management, Business Analytics Tools, End User Experience, SaaS, IaaS, Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Storage, Subscription Model, Virtualization, and Infrastructure Management to Fortune 1000 type accounts.
• ‘A’ player with a proven track record of successful solution sales in wireless, WiFi, networking
• Strong prospecting, “solution” selling and closing skills
• Strong experience of selling to C-Level audience with a solid understanding of wireless networking technology.
• Exceptional sales presentation skills are mandatory.
• Resides in the targeted geography w/local relationships
• Good working experience with key local resellers and experience establishing and fostering strong Channel Partner relationships
• New business hunter that has over-achieved in their current role seeking to increase their earnings.
• Previous success with complex sales involving 2-4 decision makers and sales cycles of 3 to 9 months
• Strong experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM’s
• Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Riverbed clients
• Relevant competitive knowledge, including: industry, technologies and product offerings, and evolving technologies.
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.