Riverbed gives Global Enterprise-wide insights to spur innovation, reduce the cost of running their business, and boost productivity at every level. Riverbed solutions provide greater agility, enhanced visibility, increased performance and improved efficiency. Riverbed is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for Global Enterprises to ensure applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues can be proactively detected and resolved before impacting business performance. Riverbed is trusted by the world’s best brands for the delivery of superior application performance for their globally connected enterprises.
We are seeking the best Software Sales professionals to grow our customer base as strategic partners by showing the value our solutions can have on their business outcomes. Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
Title: Territory Sales Executive - WiFi
• Prospect Enterprise accounts, generate interest, qualify and develop new business. Organizational mastery to manage multiple deals at any time and constant inbound leads
• Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned to the defined Account List
• Develop an overall account strategy leading to the deployment of partner and internal Riverbed resources selling effort into assigned accounts. Leverage Sales management time as appropriate for closing actions
• Identifying, penetrating and securing potential targets through a relationship-based approach
• Orchestrating a complex sale involving partners and internal Riverbed Sales, Marketing, Americas Executive leadership
• Maintain and retain long term client relationships; participating in retention and up sell opportunities
• BA/BS degree with 7+ years’ relevant experience selling high-end hybrid enterprise solutions with a focus on mid-market accounts, preferably in one or more of the following disciplines: Application Architectures & Performance Management, Business Analytics Tools, End User Experience, SaaS, IaaS, Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Storage, Subscription Model, Virtualization, and Infrastructure Management to Fortune 1000 type accounts.
• ‘A’ with a proven track record of successful solution sales in wireless, WiFi, networking
• Strong prospecting, “solution” selling and closing skills
• Strong experience of selling to C-Level audience with a solid understanding of wireless networking technology.
• Individual must possess superb communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations.
• Exceptional sales presentation skills are mandatory.
• Resides in the targeted geography w/local relationships
• Good working experience with key local resellers and experience establishing and fostering strong Channel Partner relationships
• Must have 5+ years Enterprise Software Sales experience in verticals including Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Legal and Manufacturing; New business hunters that have over-achieved in their current roles seeking to increase their earnings.
• Previous success with complex sales involving 2-4 decision makers and sales cycles of 3 to 9 months
• Individual must possess good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations.
• Good working knowledge of Partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong Partner relationships
• Strong experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM’s
• Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Riverbed clients
• Relevant competitive knowledge, including: industry, technologies and product offerings, and evolving technologies.
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.