Riverbed solutions help companies transition from legacy hardware to a new software-defined and cloud-centric approach to networking and application delivery for the digital age. The Riverbed Application Performance Platform™ takes Riverbed’s SD-WAN solution for agile networking that really works, and adds to this digital backbone industry-leading solutions for WAN optimization and hybrid networking, for branch IT orchestration, and for end-to-end visibility from device to cloud. All these solutions are integrated in a flexible, modular, digital architecture that delivers any apps, data and services from any public or private cloud across any network to any end-point, with the best possible user experience as determined by business policy.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
Title: Manager, Inside Sales
Location: Reston, VA
The Inside Sales Manager oversees a team of Enterprise and Territory inside sales representatives who specialize in prospecting into new accounts and help to grow existing accounts in the America’s. This role is an expert on Riverbed’s sales organization, its policies, and strategies, as well as an expert in planning and executing to increase revenue in all markets. Receives assignments in form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives. Provides ongoing guidance to team members to meet pipeline generation and revenue goals as well as further development of their sales skills.
• Oversee a team of Enterprise and Territory inside sales representatives who are located in Reston, VA RVBD office
• Manager is accountable to retire quarterly and annual quota
• Create and maintain prospecting plans, success criteria, and other goals surrounding pipeline creation, sales opportunity management and partner development
• Troubleshoot problems regarding internal policies to maintain a high level of satisfaction with our customers
• Develop strategies to increase pipeline and drive opportunities further in the sales cycle up to and including closure
• Review work of inside teams to determine areas of improvement and new best practices
• Hiring and training of new employees and facilitate improvement of all team members
• Motivate team members to perform at the highest level
• Collaborate with managers & departments to facilitate new programs, processes and systems
• Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional
• 5+ years of successful inside sales and past leadership experience
• BS/BA or equivalent
• Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a competitive environment
• Highly effective organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Proven ability to work effectively with various departments and teams
• Energetic “team player” professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
• Superior knowledge of accessing and using the Internet, SFA tools, and MS Office tools.
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.