Riverbed® is about changing the rules. Forget about how things work today – join us as we solve the problems of the future. Do you thrive on change? Do you like the constant challenge of the new? Do you value simplicity? Our intelligent insights and hard work makes things easy for our customers so we can enable them to serve their customers. Can you help us deliver technology without disruptions – technology that just works?
Riverbed Technology is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for location-independent computing. Location-independent computing turns location and distance into a competitive advantage by giving IT the flexibility to host applications and data in the most optimal locations while ensuring applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues are detected and fixed before end users notice. Riverbed’s 24,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 95% of the Forbes Global 100.
- Lead and engage with the business stakeholders at different levels to understand business needs.
- Writing Business Requirements document.
- Analyze and evaluate the business requirements and make solution recommendations
- Perform fit/gap analysis and architect solutions for Enterprise finance systems that include Oracle EBS Financials and other integrated boundary systems.
- Translate business requirements to system functional design. Lead the implementation of the solution, perform user acceptance tests and provide the functional support to users.
- Work with IT Development, IT Infrastructure and other Cross-track teams in converting the Business Solution into a Technical (system) solution.
- Provide guidance to the Application Support & Maintenance team to trouble shoot production issues and close the books.
- 10+ years of strong experience in functional design and configuration on Oracle Financials Modules : Oracle General Ledger, Cash Management, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Fixed Assets, eBTax etc with R12 release 12.1.x or higher
- Ability to understand upstream application footprint in Finance, Quote to Cash & Procure to Pay tracks and design solutions accordingly.
- In depth understanding of integrations between finance and boundary systems, data flows and types of technologies used in these integrations.
- Implementation experience in Electronic Payment Integrations with Banks.
- Functional knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle R12 Finance modules e.g, SLA, AR, Payments, PO, FA and working integration experience on cloud applications like Concur etc.
- Deep understanding Oracle Financials database schema.
- Good understanding of Revenue Recognition Process automation.
- Deep understanding of multi-org, multi-country, multi-currency specific setups and dependencies in Oracle R12 systems.
- Strong experience in preparing BRD (Biz Requirement), MD50 (Functional Specification), BR100 (Configuration), and Test Scripts.
- Conducting Conf. room Pilot, Design Review, IT Certification & UAT sessions.
- Should have played lead roles in 3+ ERP implementations, specifically Finance modules
- Ability to support Production Support Team to resolve L3 or Deep level issues
- Ability write SQL query using TOAD or similar tools.
- Ability to use Data Loader.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Ability to articulate and present solutions to senior management, architects and broader team via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
- A degree in BS Computer Science or MBA / Finance
- CPA Certification/Experience
- Knowledge of accounting is a big plus.
- Experience in working global implementation projects especially North America, EMEA, APAC countries.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and other international accounting standards is a big plus.
- Experience in integration between Oracle & RevPro is a big plus.
- Understanding of Financial BI Analytics.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile software development methods and practices.
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you’re a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion-dollar-plus San Francisco-based company, then you should consider Riverbed. If you want to rapidly develop your career with a company that is also a great place to work, Riverbed should be at the top of your list. Riverbed recently won recognition from two of the most well reputed barometers of the work environment. We are the Glassdoor “Employees’ Choice” award winner as one of the top places to work, ranking #17 overall and #9 among technology companies. Additionally, we’ve been recognized with a Sloan award for work-life balance, which underscores our core values at Riverbed. If you can add to our collective talent and unique culture, then this job might be right for you!
Additional information about Riverbed (NASDAQ : RVBD ) is available at www.riverbed.com We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.