With a powerful combination of Digital Experience, Cloud Networking, and Cloud Edge solutions, Riverbed – The Digital Performance Company – provides a modern IT architecture for the digital enterprise, delivering new levels of operational agility and visibility, while dramatically accelerating business performance and outcomes. As businesses transform digitally and experiment with new technologies, they partner with Riverbed to push boundaries, increase performance, and rethink possible.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue and 30,000+ customers – including 98% of the Fortune 100 and 100% of the Forbes Global 100.
Title: Office Manager, Sunnyvale
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Manage the Sunnyvale office administration and support functions for Workplace Resources. This position oversees the daily activities needed to ensure a functional, efficient and safe working environment for employees.
Work Schedule- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm daily. Flexible as business mandates.
Facilities Management –50%
Manage local facilities tickets – Using Fresh Service
Manage access badge creation and maintenance for Sunnyvale or other sites when necessary
Supervise on-site support team.
Ergonomic program liaison for Sunnyvale based employees, remote offices, home offices
Emergency Response Team member
Advise on all space planning.
Coordinate purchasing of office furniture and equipment.
Serve as the primary contact with Building Management
Serve as the primary contact for our subtenants
Oversee after hour activity planning and monitoring
Office Administration and Operations– 50%
Expenses control: Process invoices and track expenses.
Prepare and maintain files, reports, records and detailed departmental data.
Manage department’s summer interns
Basic Receptionist responsibilities: answering of phones and voicemail, shipping and receiving when needed.
Catering: ordering, routing and tracking of catered meals when necessary.
Handle incoming and outgoing daily requests for office services.
Coordinate emergency procedures with Building and Riverbed.
Oversee internal employee/equipment relocations and keep an updated roster and floor-plan viewer.
Arrange New Hire desks and coordinate with IT for equipment set up
Ordering office supplies
Provide support and back-up to all other positions in Facilities and Administration if required
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Able to communicate effectively at all levels in a diverse and fast paced operating environment.
· Excellent customer service focus, good interpersonal/problem solving skills and result oriented, is a must.
· Proficient in computer skills including Power Point and Excel as well as CAFM/CAD systems.
· Ability to influence and to elaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
· High energy level and positive outlook on job and group responsibilities; initiative.
· Self-starter; able to adapt to changing priorities and work on multiple projects.
· Ability to be available 24x7 for functions, maintenance or emergencies.
· College degree in a field related to the position.
· Minimum 5 years administrative / office experience in a fast-paced environment
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.