With a powerful combination of Digital Experience, Cloud Networking, and Cloud Edge solutions, Riverbed – The Digital Performance Company – provides a modern IT architecture for the digital enterprise, delivering new levels of operational agility and visibility, while dramatically accelerating business performance and outcomes. As businesses transform digitally and experiment with new technologies, they partner with Riverbed to push boundaries, increase performance, and rethink possible.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue and 30,000+ customers – including 98% of the Fortune 100 and 100% of the Forbes Global 100.
Title: Director, Service Provider Sales
Location: USA Open
Over the course of the last ten years, Riverbed has built an extremely strong set of relationships with the world’s leading Digital Service Providers (DSP). We are now looking for a Sales Representative to augment our alliance teams in America and work with them to help drive deeper and more strategic partner relationships and align our technologies to the next wave of digital services that they are looking to take to market.
**This is an individual contributor, quota carrying role with no direct reports.
This position will report directly in to the VP for Business Development and the responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining a detailed understanding of the business challenges and opportunities within the Digital Service Provider Space.
• Identifying new opportunities for our partners to leverage Riverbed technologies to drive business benefit for themselves and their clients.
• Driving thought leadership within the team and out to our partner base.
• Owning the development of a small number of new relationships.
• Helping our existing alliance teams to position these concepts strategically to their partners.
• Meeting and exceeding sales quotas and objectives, driving high revenue growth and reporting on projects, pipeline and forecast.
The successful candidate will be expected to show a proven track record in developing a strong working relationship with the largest Digital Service Providers, and have the strategic vision that is needed to take our Sales on to the next level.
Specific things we are looking for from the successful applicant would include:
• 5-10 years sales experience with a minimum of three years of experience selling in to and/or through Digital Service Providers.
• Strong relationship skills, with proven ability to drive lasting relationships of mutual value at both field and executive level.
• The ideal candidate will already have a number of relationships within AT&T, CenturyLink, Dell EMC, DXC, HPE, IBM and Verizon amongst others.
• Proven ability to drive Sales within a large account with complex sourcing processes.
• Willing to travel, work odd hours, and be very available.
• Excellent business writing and presentation skills in English.
• BS/BA in relevant field (CS, EE, MIS)
Why Riverbed Technology?
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Learn more about Riverbed: www.riverbed.com
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.