Title: Senior Marketing Automation Manager
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Riverbed, The Digital Performance Company, enables organizations to maximize digital performance across every aspect of their business, allowing customers to rethink possible. Riverbed’s unified and integrated Digital Performance Platform, brings together a powerful combination of Digital Experience, Cloud Networking and Cloud Edge solutions that provides a modern IT architecture for the digital enterprise, delivering new levels of operational agility and dramatically accelerating business performance and outcomes. At more than $1 billion in annual revenue, Riverbed’s 30,000+ customers include 98% of the Fortune 100 and 100% of the Forbes Global 100. Learn more at www.riverbed.com
With over 2,000 employees globally, Riverbed offers the rewarding experience of working with some of the smartest, most passionate, and nicest people in the industry who are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. Each of us is committed to delivering the strategies, architectures and technologies that our partners and customers need to control, optimize and have visibility into their networks and applications.
The Senior Marketing Automation Manager will serve as a subject matter expert and architect on Riverbed’s Marketing Automation platform, CRM and marketing analytics. This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director, Marketing Operations. The Senior Marketing Automation Manager role is responsible for the management of Riverbed’s marketing automation platform, from a strategic, programmatic and operational perspective. This role will define and implement best practices for marketing automation capabilities within the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Building campaign and lead-nurturing programs in the MAP.
- Thinking creatively in designing and running MAP workflows
- Responsible for managing and setting up Integration programs/workflows in MAP with CRM, 3rd Party APIs.
- Setting up and executing tasks associated with the contacts/prospects MAP, CRM database to manipulate and extract targeting data
- Assisting with designing lead-generation, lead-nurturing, leads/prospects research and automated communications programs
- Translating needs from marketing team into functional specifications for data extraction, email workflows, lead capture and campaign reporting.
- Managing email lists, data file aggregation and uploads according to campaign requirements, QA on lists, workflows.
- Implementing user profiling, scoring and measurement systems that lead to more effective communication and higher conversion.
- Communicate cross-functionally with internal campaign stakeholders on a daily basis – keeping them updated on their projects, issues, and providing MAP capabilities
- Responsible for delivering all aspects of data solution including designing data models for marketing analytics with implementation on a highly scalable data analytics platform.
- Leverage external agencies to clearly articulate requirements and implement innovative solutions.
- Analyze and develop buyer’s journey analysis with emphasis on increased conversion and ROI
- Suggest and implement A/B testing scenarios and manage statistical analysis and reporting process
- Analyze marketing campaign performance and provide recommendations to the team.
- Advise on best practices with regard to marketing automation capabilities, testing, projected results
- Meticulously following processes related to marketing automation and championing processes as needed.
- Extensive experience in marketing automation, CRM, Marketing Analytics
- Experience on at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Digital Analytics or Marketing Automation solutions, including ownership of the technical solution.
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) or Eloqua Masters Certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing and evaluating campaigns (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.) as well as a strong knowledge of digital marketing and/or CRM best practices At least 2 years’ experience in integrations with Salesforce.
- Experience with one or more of the following tools
- Marketing Automation Platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot)
- Data Visualization Tools like Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI
- Data Manipulation tools: VBA/Excel Macros, SQL, SAS, SPSS, S-Plus, R, etc.
- Exposure to one or more of: Marketing analytics, digital analytics and optimization, statistical modeling, consumer insights.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.